lørdag den 11. juni 2011

Quote: Einstein

"A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches can never be sure what time it is."

"I never think of the future. - It comes soon enough."

"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure at first."

"I do not know what weapons the 3rd World War will be fought with, but the 4th will be fought with clubs and stones."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"Everything that exists, exists because we need it."

"Everything has changed except the way we think."

"The hardest thing to understand in this world is the income tax."

"There are only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

"It is shameful that we live in an age where it is easier to break an atom than a norm."

"It's a fantastic feeling to discover that the unity of complex phenomena proves to be something very far from the direct visibility."

"The mystery is the most wonderful, we can experience. It is the source of all true art and science."

"A scientist is a man who knows something about something that the rest of the world are unaware and ignorant about what the whole world knows."

"Not even the world's attempts to prove that I'm right; A single experiment can prove that I did not have it."

"A person's true worth to be seen in its ability to liberate themselves from themselves."

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it will feel like an hour. Sit with a beautiful girl for an hour and it will feel like a minute. It's relativity."

"Nationalism is a childhood disease. It is the measles of mankind."

"When I look at myself and my methods of thought, I must conclude that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than the ability to acquire new knowledge me."

"Wisdom is not the result of an education but a life-long attempt to achieve it."